Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quotes.

"Being single is wonderful and i like it" -Taylor swift

"Love is all about tr[us]t" -Anonymous

“There's more to life than dating the boy on the football team.” ― Taylor Swift

"I haven't had that one great love, which is good. I don't want that to be in the past - I want it to be in the future."
-Taylor Swift

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."
-Unknown Author

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."
-Author Unknown

"Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.'
-The Wonder Years

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else" THISTHISTHIS AHHHH

"I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too." THISSSS.
-Chloe Woodward




No comments:

Post a Comment