Saturday, January 7, 2012

Again.

Yak, gue lagi suka banget ya ngepost quiz-quiz gitu(-_-) nah oke, mulai aja-_-

Quiz kali ini ngopas dari irvy :3 (minta ya irvy{})


Turn on your ipod and put it on shuffle! Answer these, dont change any!

1. How am I feeling today?
Glee - Constant Craving (ini apa maksudnya?-_-)

2. Will I get far in life?
Glee - Control (Kenapa glee semua?-___-)

3.How do my friends see me?
Mike Posner - Cooler than me (yeah i'm cool B-))

4.Where will I get Married?
Bruno Mars - Count on me (gaada hubungannya, tq)

5.What is my best friend's theme song?
Jason Mraz - Coyotes (bahkan gue belom pernha dengerin inio.O)

6.What is the story of my life?:
Cozy Republic - Hitam Putih (??)

7.What will highschool be like?:
David Guetta ft. Akon - Crank it up (blablabla)

8.How can I get ahead in life?:
Taylor Swift - Crazier (heh?-_____-)

9.What is the best thing about me?:
ARTTM - Dakota (what the maksud-_-)

10.How is today going to be?:
Glee - Dancing Queen (wee, i'm gonna dancing today-_-)

11.What is in store for this weekend?:
Lenka - Dangerous and sweat (hmm..)

12.What song describes my parents?:
Kelly Clarkson - Dark side (wakakaka-_-)

13.To describe my grandparents?:
Avril Lavigne - Darlin (sipd.)

14.How is my life going?:
Taylor Swift - Dear John (kenapa dear john....)

15.What song will they play at my funeral?:
Taylor Swift - Dear John (live) (-______-)

16.How does the world see me?:
The black dahlia murder - Deathmask divine (ini lagu apa.....)

17.Will I have a happy life?:
Paramore - Decode (-_-)

18.What do my friends really think of me?:
Demi Lovato - Lala Land

19.Do people secretly lust after me?:
Owl city - Dental care (gue mesti ke dokter gigi gitu?-_-)

20.How can I make myself happy?:
Chris brown ft. siapa gt-_- - Deuceus (ini apa...)

21.What should I do with my life?:
Christina Perri - Distance (jarak?)

22.Will I ever have children?:
Blaine - Do ya think i'm sexy? (pertanyaan dibalas dengan pertanyaan.)

23.What is some good advice for me?:
Glee - Do you wanna touch me (cukup dehya.)

24.How will I be remembered?:
Franz Ferdinand - Do you want to (want to what?-_-)

25.What is my signature dancing song?:
Kelly Clarkson - Don't be a girl about it (gangerti)

26.What do I think my current theme song is?:
Demi Lovato - Don't forget

27.What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Maroon 5 - Don't know nothing (kampret lo pikir gue galulus sd apa?!)

28.What type of men/women do you like?:
Lenka - Don't let me fall (:") yea boy, don't let me fall.)


No comments:

Post a Comment